Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now
• 24-hour PRE REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED TO LAP SWIM.
• One swimmer for lanes 1, 2 and 5
• Effective 11/1/21 -2 swimmers for lanes 3 and 4
• When crossing lanes please use proper etiquette
• Out of courtesy, crossing lanes during swim lessons is not allowed
• If you need assistance getting in or out of the pool please request lane 1 (stairs) or 5 (ladder)
• All adult lap swimming is open only to those 14 and older
• Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
• Members only. Call or email the front desk to reserve your lap lane 24 hour hours ahead of time
(NOVEMBER 29 – DECEMBER 23)
• 24-hour PRE REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
• If you are looking to reserve a lane for a family swim, Lane 1 is the only lane available. This is the closest lane to the lifeguard stand
• Indoor pool only
• 30 minutes booking