Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now
• 24-hour PRE REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED TO LAP SWIM.
• One swimmer per lane
• You will get in and out of the pool at the lane you are assigned to
• Out of courtesy, crossing lanes is not allowed
• If you need assistance getting in or out of the pool please request lane 1 (stairs) or 5 (ladder)
• All adult lap swimming open only to those 14 and older.
• Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
• Call or email the front desk to reserve your lap lane 24 hour hours ahead of time
(SEPTEMBER 7- November 7)
• 24-hour PRE REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
• If you are looking to reserve a lane for family swim, Lane 1 is the only lane available. This is the closest lane to the lifeguard stand
• Indoor pool only
• 30 minutes increments