Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now
• 24-hour PRE REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED TO LAP SWIM.
• One swimmer per lane
• You will get in and out of the pool at the lane you are assigned to
• Out of courtesy, crossing lanes is not allowed
• If you need assistance getting in or out of the pool please request lane 1 (stairs) or 5 (ladder)
• All adult lap swimming open only to those 14 and older.
• Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
• Call or email the front desk to reserve your lap lane 24 hour hours ahead of time
(SEPTEMBER 1- JUNE 1)
• 24-hour PRE REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
• If you are looking to reserve a lane for family swim, Lane 1 is the only lane available. This is the closest lane to the lifeguard stand
• Indoor pool only
• 30 minutes increments
• After May 31 All family swim occurs at the outdoor pool no registration required
The indoor pool is currently being used for lap swimming, swim lessons and swim team. Please be sure to check the schedule dates
(MAY 29 – SEPTEMBER 6)
The outdoor pool is open for members only and is used for social swim and occasional water exercise classes. 1 -2 lanes are available for unscheduled lap swim. with two peopl per lane. The hours of operation are currently set at:
• Weekdays – 2-7:30 pm
• Weekends 10 – 6 pm
Effective June 21 our weekday hours will be 12-7:30 pm
In order to close the pool properly and on time the last time a member can be seated is 1 hour prior to closing. Please be sure to check the schedule dates