Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now
• 24-hour PRE REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED TO LAP SWIM.
• When crossing lanes please use proper etiquette
• Out of courtesy, crossing lanes during swim lessons is not allowed
• If you need assistance getting in or out of the pool please request lane 1 (stairs) or 5 (ladder)
• All adult lap swimming is open only to those 14 and older
• Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
To ensure bookings and cancellations are done correctly and in a timely manner to avoid cancellation fees, members must book on their own through the app or portal not through the front desk. Below is how to get started.
Please be mindful of others that are looking to lap swim too. If you are feeling ill or can’t make your scheduled appointment, please cancel through the member portal or app. Below is our cancellation policy for lap lanes.
• TO AVOID A LATE CANCELATION/NO SHOW FEE OF $10, PLEASE CANCEL YOUR BOOKED LANE 2 HOURS BEFORE THROUGH THE APP
• 24-hour PRE REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
• If you want to reserve a lane for a family swim, Lane 1 or 2 are the only lanes available. This is the closest lane to the lifeguard stand
• After booking please email the front desk letting them know your reservation is for family swim
• Indoor pool only
• Book through the member portal of from your mobile device using the Wayside App
• 30 or 60-minute booking
CLICK HERE INDOOR POOL SCHEDULE